Dr. Tony Wagner, co-director of Harvard’s Change Leadership Group, discusses the “global achievement gap” and the seven skills students can develop to combat this gap.
The 7 Skills Students Need For The Future:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Collaboration across networks and leading by influence
- Agility and adaptability
- Initiative and entrepreneurialism
- Effective oral and written communication
- Accessing and analyzing information
- Curiosity and imagination
Read the article here at Asia Society, or check out the full lecture here on YouTube.