Program Innovation is an experience designed to facilitate groups, classes and organizations through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to them. Program Innovation (for Teachers) is focused on helping with the challenges relevant to teachers, administration and other staff members.
Below, you will find some examples of the step-by-step process, as well as a selection of the innovation skills you will learn and develop. At the bottom of the page, you will find contact information, as well as an opportunity to sign up for a free workshop from the program to begin Program Innovation today!
Why this innovation program?
- Experience – We’ve been developing leadership programs for 10+ years, helping groups learn and practice innovation. Program Innovation is developed by Darin Eich, author of “Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices For Leadership Development Programs”.
- Action – Take action to produce tangible leadership results by taking on an actual innovation challenge within your group. Systematically develop ideas you need.
- Flexibility – Program Innovation is custom-tailored to suit your needs. Since it is an online video program, staff can participate when and where you want. We can even build live events and coaching into the program.
- Proven Success – Career-focused individuals will learn the same innovation processes we’ve taught and facilitated at Dartmouth, UW-Madison, and successful Fortune 500 organizations.
- Value – Generate and develop new ideas that can save your school money and resources through this value-focused program. Generate new programs, ideas, and skills.
Contact Darin for more information.
Workshop 1: The Innovation Process
Workshop 2: Innovation Skills
Workshop 3: Your Innovation Challenge
Workshop 4: Innovation Questions for Idea Capture
Workshop 5: Structured Ideation
Workshop 6: Innovative Idea Generation
Workshop 7: Idea Analysis & Synthesis
Workshop 8: Concept Development
Workshop 9: Test and Select
Workshop 10: Communicate and Advance
Sign up here for complimentary access to the first module of the Innovation Program, additional resources, and video clip of a live event in action. Contact Darin for more information about customizing and structuring your own program. We can share ideas for delivery options and live events at your school.